Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ghoulish little girl

So after half the day yesterday trying to concoct a name for this blog here I am along with my newest creation...a ghoulish little gal if I do say so myself! She came out of the clay I think to match my creepy mood that sprung up last week. Although she isn't quite finished I am happy with her ghoulish good looks so far.

She is dressed mainly is off white laces. A nice wide pleated lace worked for her skirt while a more filigree type was used to trim her arms and legs with and also made a nice collar. She has a spooked out do of lavender and white tibetan hair...sort of like mine in the morning!
Her hands are behind her back...now, what should they hold? Lots of creepy possibilities aren't there! A poison apple, a knife, a ghoulish head...what do you think?
She is also still in need of a name...once these little things are finished she will be listed on ebay and if she does not sell then she will be banished to Etsy until her new keeper comes along.
Tune in soon, other critters currently living on my desk are the March Hare from Alice in Wonderland and a bird like critter...... I haven't quite decided what he is yet but he may make for an interesting give away....until then happy blogging and thanks for taking the time to visit!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are up and running! I love this ghoulish girl! I think a black rose would look nice in her hands or for a more gruesome approach maybe a heart. LOL. Can't wait to see more posts!!
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! very nice job Kim! I love the bow.

    ReplyDelete