Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finally!

WEll, after over two weeks of hard work, chopping off hands and feet, waiting for hair...she is finally done! I am so happy with the way she turned out!
This picture is so neat! I don't know why it blurred like it did but it adds to the magic!
She looked so nice sitting in my gardens having her photo shoot. I am going to really hate parting with this fae for sure!
I really like these clay wings. Wasn't sure at first if I could do them like I wanted but was happy with the results. Up close they look like flower petals and remind me of that old type glass that looks metallic almost. She should be flying over to ebay tomorrow if all goes well.

1 comment:

  1. I love her love her love her!!! The reason why that photo went fuzzy is cause your camera decide that the plant in front of her was your subject and focused on it instead of your intended subject lol it happens to all of us!!

    ReplyDelete