Tuesday, August 18, 2009

ATCs

So my good friend Denise (Dlynneartdolls) turns me onto these ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) and I must say I am having a lot of fun making them! What a great way to be crative with all kinds of mediums! Some are funny, others are serious as you can see!
I've mostly been doing collage type ones with different papers, stamps, punched out designs that I sponge paints on. Different ribbons and textures really add to the dimension on them too!
I do plan on trying some painted ones soon. It has been a while since I picked up the brushes and paints and I'm looking forward to getting back into it again along side of my dolls of course!
If you are artistic in any way I recommend trying these cards out. It is a great way to meet other artists and you will end up with a nice collection of cards from all different genres and locations around the world. There are even swaps for just kids so it is also a great way to get the kids creating too!

No comments:

Post a Comment