Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm still here!

Well, it sure has been a while since I popped in here! Spent last week goofing off while the kids were at camp. But, now it is back to work and the break was nice. Just finished this little 7 inch sweetie and she is listed on ebay now. She is darling and sure to find a good home!
I knitted her little outfit and was pretty happy with the results for being a brand new knitter! The romper was pretty easy and then I winged it on the hat for her.
I am going to modify the romper so it can open in the back. I am really enjoying knitting and find it is lots easier on my hands and wrists. Besides all that I love the way it looks! Jessica seems pretty comfy in it! Hoping to get over here more often. Sometimes as an artist I get so caught up in my creations I forget to share them! Right now I am working on a super cute happy face that is sure to be a winner! Also going to get started on a romper for it so that will be ready when the doll is! Thanks for dropping in as always and happy creating to all my fellow artists out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment