Monday, September 28, 2009

Well, here she is! Just a couple more little things to do and she will be ready for ebay. This is my favorite size baby to make outside of the lifesized ones. She took a while to do but I think the end result was worth all the work.
She is quite the little handful! She looks just as good dressed as she does undressed and is sure going to add a lot to any collection she ends up in!
I am really going to miss this one but with two little boys in my house I don't dare collect them. Besides that it is always fun to do an auction and have some lucky Mommy win them.
I love seeing where they end up at the end of auctions and currently have ooak babies in just about every state and almost every country too! One of these days I'll have to do one of those maps on frapper and see where they all are! Thanks for taking a look at her!

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome! I saw your posting at the OG and ran to your blog to follow you. Great work!

    ReplyDelete