Monday, October 19, 2009

Scribbler Award

My good friend and fellow artist Denise of dlynneartdolls was kind enough to pass this scribbler award on to me. I'd like to take a moment to thank her not only for the award but for being such a good friend for almost three years now. Denise and I met on a forum many moons ago when we both started to sculpt and have been each others sounding boards all this time. I know I would have given up the idea of even attempting to make something other than a Shrek look alike long ago had it not been for meeting her. Denise is a very talented lady and I am glad to call her my friend! Thanks girl!

Ok, now the condition of this award is that I must pass it on to five others so here are my five:
sweetdesigninc
babiesbysuzanne
kimfillio
nataliescholl
tinakewy

These are just a few of the many talented artists I follow out there and I hope you will go visit them and get to know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment