Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bigger baby head

Well, it's been a while again...I got busy for a few weeks and this past Monday had surgery for a deviated septum...still recovering from that and haven't done much all week. Last night I started on a larger head. This is where I am at so far.
I definitly see all girl in this one. She still needs some tweaking here and there, ears need work but so far I like the way she is looking.
She will be about an 18 inch baby when finished and I am not sure what I will do with her at this point. I'd like to have a kit made one of these days! That is another project I'm starting on soon, my first reborn baby! Waiting on some supplies but I've got the purple wash all done and ready to go. This is going to be a learning experience for me as I've never tried to do a reborn...once i get started I'll post some pics. I'll also try to remember to put some of this one as I go.
Thanks as always for stopping in for a peek!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely baby! Did you get him/her finished?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Trudi it is living on the shelf with a few others, I'm funny like that and sometimes once they are baked I see this or that I could have did different, lol! I have a couple smaller ones that I will end up turning into bundle babies at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. prachtig ! lovely !
    so cute !
    groetjes,

    irène

    (tanteanneke)

    ReplyDelete