Friday, April 1, 2011

Knitting, knitting, knitting!!!

Well, haven't been too busy making dollies lately..just got lots going on in other areas of life right now. But, in my spare time at night while everyone else is tuned into the tv I sit and knit sweet little outfits for OOAK babies. Here are a few examples of my work!
This cute little onesie is from my own pattern. They look just like the big ones once they are put on a doll!
These cute little sets are just right for Spring! They seem to be very popular on ebay these days. It's a fun way to spend my time and the reason I learned how to knit is that I have problems in my wrists and crochet really irritates them. Now and then I will add a crochet piece into the mix but for the most part I just knit, knit, knit!
I use mainly three ply yarns that I get from the UK. They have the nicest yarns to work with for the smaller items! I list outfits as often as I can on ebay and I'm always up to taking orders too! Thanks for dropping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment